Designed to optimize components in order to offer a high-quality product at a lower budget
SIM2 SUPER PureLED™ Technology
1,000(**) lumens light output (the equivalent of 1,500 lumens of lamp-based projectors)
Contrast ratio up to 100,000:1 with DynamicBlack
Long-life, high efficiency LEDs: 30,000 hours or years of silent uncompromised 2D/3D viewing
Best colorimetry: digital cinema quality straight out of the box
The brand-new, LED entry-level M.120 projector has been specifically designed to optimize components in order to offer a high quality product at a lower budget, hence offering to a wider clientele the possibility of owning a projector of SIM2’s M. series.
The M.120 utilizes 0.95” DarkChip DLP® chipset (the same used in commercial cinemas), Super PureLED, active 3D(*) technologies and only the finest and carefully chosen selection of components.
SUPER PureLED technology is a true all-digital system, with a trio of LEDs (red, green and blue) acting as both light and color source for the DLP® chipset.
The M.120 projector produces clear, bright and vibrant images, delivering 1,000(2) lumens light output (the equivalent of 1,500 lumens(2) of lamp-based projectors) and a full-on/Full-off contrast ratio of 100,000:1 with DynamicBlack™ technology.
The projector’s ability to render 3D(*) images and a variety of more-consistent color gamuts, over and above those used in home theater, means that color space specifications for a wide variety of applications can be fulfilled. Indeed, the M.120 can deliver an unbelievable 128% NTSC and HDTV (REC. 709) color standards, as well as:
• Adobe RGB, which is an extended color space used in critical viewing applications where exacting color reproduction is required. Such applications include: professional photography, graphics and printing, CAD/CAM labs.
• CINEMA color space that responds to the highly specialized needs of post-production houses.
The M.120 gives the viewer a totally new experience in terms of picture quality with the bonus that the user is free from lamp replacement. The typical life of the LED modules is estimated at around 30,000 hours.
The M.120 is offered in crystal-glass surfaced black (BG).
Medium home theaters, media rooms and family/games room with moderate ambient light. Ideal for color-grading applications.
(1) A SIM2 3D emitter and glasses pack is required to initiate 3D feature (sold separately).
(2) Takes into account Helmholtz-Kohlrausch effect where brightness rises with color saturation. LED projectors produce richer and more saturated colors, thus appearing brighter than a lamp-based display with similar measured lumen specifications.
1 x 0.95” chip DMD
Full HD 1920 x 1080 pixels
SUPER PureLED technology
SIM2’s PureAction 2D/3D and SIM2’s PureMovie 2D technologies
(*) A SIM2 3D emitter and glasses pack is required to initiate this feature (sold separately).
(**) Takes into account Helmholtz-Kohlrausch effect where brightness rises with color saturation. LED projectors produce richer and more saturated colors, thus appearing brighter than a lamp-based display with similar measured lumen specifications.
(1) ANSI Lumen Specification: This is the typical projector brightness specification found in most sales literature. This measurement allows for direct comparison with other manufacturer’s projectors. Measurements are taken in compliance with ANSI IT7.228-1997 specification.